IT TAKES TRUE GRIT TO WAKE UP EVERY MORNING, DEDICATED TO A HIGHER STANDARD OF WORK.
WHERE OTHERS STOP, WE CONTINUE.
Founded in 1961, H&E Equipment Services is one of the largest integrated equipment companies in the nation, providing the higher standard in equipment rentals, sales, parts, and service. With 80 locations across 22 states, we’re leveraging our national fleet of equipment with a local approach, working closely with customers to understand their needs and provide them reliability, fair prices, and the support of a first-class service team. We’re an equipment company, run by equipment people. Where others stop, we continue.
- One of the largest Komatsu earthmoving equipment dealerships in the U.S.
- The largest dealer in the world for Manitowoc and Grove Crane products
- Ranked #9 on the Top 100 Equipment Rental Companies in the United States by RER
- Authorized dealer for top-name manufacturers: Komatsu, Doosan, Manitowoc, Grove, Gehl, JLG, and Bobcat to name a few
- Our service lines include rentals and sales of earthmoving, material handling, forestry, concrete, industrial and heavy equipment
- Select locations provide on-site training, tool rentals, and crane structural repair and re-manufacturing
H&E Equipment Services was established in 1961, when manufacturer's sales representative Tom Engquist and Houston equipment distributor Frank Head recognized a trend of growth along the Mississippi River and decided to take advantage of the increasing opportunities that were developing in the earthmoving and construction equipment business.