IT TAKES TRUE GRIT TO WAKE UP EVERY MORNING, DEDICATED TO A HIGHER STANDARD OF WORK.
WHERE OTHERS STOP, WE CONTINUE.
H&E Equipment Services, founded in 1961, is one of the largest integrated equipment companies in the nation that provides the higher standard in equipment sales, rentals, parts, and service. With 78 locations covering 22 states, we pride ourselves on being an equipment company, run by equipment people. We leverage our national portfolio of equipment with a local approach to provide reliability, fair prices and the support of a first-class service team. Where others stop, we continue.
- One of the largest Komatsu earthmoving equipment dealerships in the U.S.
- The largest dealer in the world for Manitowoc and Grove Crane products.
- Ranked #8 on the Top 100 Equipment Rental Companies in the United States by RER.
- Authorized dealer for top-name manufacturers: Komatsu, Doosan, Manitowoc, Grove, Gehl, JLG, and Bobcat to name a few.
- Our service lines include sales and rental of earthmoving, material handling, forestry, concrete, industrial and heavy equipment.
- Select locations provide on-site training, tool rentals, and crane re-manufacturing.
H&E Equipment Services was established in 1961, when manufacturer's sales representative Tom Engquist and Houston equipment distributor Frank Head recognized a trend of growth along the Mississippi River and decided to take advantage of the increasing opportunities that were developing in the earthmoving and construction equipment business.